Frequently Asked Questions
Rates & Payment
What are your rates?
Use the Instant Rate Quote/Make a Reservation form to find out. A 5% Web-only Discount is available if you request a price quote using our website but is not available if you simply make a reservation on the phone. (May not apply to revised rates.)
What is included in the rate?
When you book with us, you can have peace of mind, because we promise there will be NO HIDDEN FEES. The rate you receive from us in your email quote is ALL-INCLUSIVE. 20% required tip/gratuity is denoted up-front in advance.
We do NOT have any hidden “gas/fuel” surcharges, “time of day” surcharges, “number of passenger” surcharges, or any other hidden surcharges.
NOTE: Charges which may be added to your fare are limited to:
- Charges for extra stops requested by the customer (as explained on this web page)
- Charges for lateness/ tardiness by the customer (as explained on this web page)
- Any damage, in excess of normal wear and tear, will result in a minimum charge of $200.
- Biohazard cleanup will result in a minimum charge of $300. Service Provider will determine the final cost of cleanup.
- Dining/snacking, or smoking (lighting a cigarette or cigar), inside the vehicle incur a $120 charge. To avoid these charges, please ask the driver to make a stop and we will be happy to accommodate you.
What are the fees/policies for extra stops?
- Hourly itineraries include unlimited unplanned extra stops, within the booked time period, free of charge.
- The driver is considered to be “On-Call”.
One-Way & Round Trip Itineraries
- Extra stops which you specifically mention when you fill out our online reservation form are considered “PLANNED”. Such extra stops are INCLUDED in the rate quote which you receive from us by email.
- Extra stops which you do NOT specifically mention when you fill out our online reservation form are considered “UNPLANNED”. For such extra stops
Unplanned Extra Stops Policy
- The driver reserves the right to decline to make the extra stop.
- The driver reserves the right to charge an extra fee for the extra stop.
- The fee for the extra stop is due at the time the extra stop is requested.
- Fees collected by drivers for unplanned extra stops are NOT considered a tip/gratuity.
- The fee is left to the discretion of the driver, but is generally as follows:
- For stops of 10 minutes or less $10
- For stops of over 10 minutes, per hour or fraction thereof:
- $55 for Town Car/Sedan or SUV
- $200 for Hummer Limo
- $100 for 6-, 8-, or 10-passenger Stretch Limo.
What is the tipping/gratuity policy?
Please consider leaving a tip/gratuity for your driver in advance or upon dropoff.
What are the fees/policies for rescheduling or changing itinerary details?
If you request to reschedule or change any details related to your reservation, (A) If we are able to accommodate your changed plans, we will do so at no charge. (B) If we are unable to accommodate your changed plans, your reservation will be considered a cancellation, subject to the cancellation rules & policies explained on this web page.
What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy?
If you contact us to cancel: a. more than 4 hours in advance (for transfers, one-way trips, or one of the legs of a round trip) or b. more than 48 hours in advance (for charter, hourly, and special events bookings), you will be refunded any amount paid minus a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is the GREATER of either $25.00 (twenty-five dollars) or 25% (twenty-five percent) of the agreed-upon total Rate of your reservation. Otherwise, we reserve the right to give you NO REFUND. However, please contact us as we might be willing to give a partial refund in certain situations.
How will I pay for my ride?
You pay the transportation service provider who will be servicing your request directly. All service providers accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. Credit card transactions can be processed through PayPal to maintain the security of your personal information, or over the phone as well.
May I pay using a PayPal "eCheck"?
Yes, however your eCheck must CLEAR at least 3 days BEFORE your pickup date.
How can I book Airport Express Of St. Augustine to meet my transportation needs?
You can use the online reservation form to get an instant rate quote, choose vehicles, check availability, make reservations, pay online, and/or request a telephone call-back.
If you experience any issues booking our transportation arrangements online, please give us a call at (904) 824-9400.
What types of itineraries are available?
- One way & round trips involving airport
- One way & round trips not involving airport
- Hourly service
NOTE: If you return to your origin within a short time of being dropped off at your destination, and the driver will need to wait for you outside, you will be quoted an “hourly” rate, NOT a “round trip” rate.
How many people can fit?
In general, the number of people designated in the vehicle description can fit. For example, Up to 6 people can fit in 6-passenger Private Minivans. HOWEVER, if there is a large amount of luggage/ baggage, fewer passengers may be able to fit.There is no additional per-person charge.
What times can I reserve a new pickup?
- You can book your request at any time of the day.
- However, we strongly recommend that you book a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
What hours are available for pickup?
You can schedule a pickup any time of the day, early or late. We operate 24/7.
Where can I request to be picked up/dropped off?
You can request to be picked up and dropped off at a specific street address or a specific area.
- Street Address: Enter a street address like “123 Maple St”.
- Specific Area: Select a predefined option such as “JAX – Jacksonville International Airport”.
- When booking online, the pickup and dropoff cities can be anywhere in FL.
What flight info should I enter for airport runs?
Your Airline, Flight Number, and Flight Time, for example “American Airlines Flight #1020 Arriving @ 5:25 PM”. This info is required for Arriving flights and recommended for departing flights.
How do Airport pickups work?
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
Upon arrival at Jacksonville Airport, go to the baggage claim area on the lower level. Once you obtain your baggage, follow the signs to “Pre-Arranged Ground Transportation”.
Other Service Policies
What is the Lost & Found Policy?
We are not responsible for any baggage, personal items, or anything else left behind by passengers in the vehicle. However please contact us if you have lost an item and we will return it to you if we have found it.
What is the alcohol/ drug policy?
Alcohol consumption or possession is not permitted by ANYONE in the vehicle, if ANY of the passengers are under 21 years of age. Illegal drug consumption or possession by any passenger is not permitted. Breaking these terms is grounds for immediate termination of service for ALL passengers, with NO REFUND.
What is the policy on typographical errors with Rates?
Your quoted rate is not guaranteed until you pay us AND receive an email confirmation from us stating that the “STATUS” of the Request is “CONFIRMED”. (Note: This is not the same as your instant payment receipt from PayPal or other online credit card processors.) This is due to rare typographical errors.
What is the Limitation of Liability?
Unless required by law, under no circumstance shall the transportation service provider or any of the other parties involved in the booking be liable to compensate the passenger/customer beyond refunding the full amount originally paid to the service provider.